Washbar 100% Natural Flea Repellent ( 40ml )
Keep fleas at bay, naturally.
Create a ‘force field’ round your dog
We love dogs. Sadly fleas do too. WashBar 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs helps keep fleas away from your dog and is suitable for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and mothering dogs.
- Ideal for dogs that react to conventional topical treatments
- For owners who don’t want to use a chemical treatment or are concerned about the cumulative effect it may have on the health of their dogs
- Use on its own or in combination with traditional flea treatments if required
- Non-toxic - safe on dogs and around humans (especially the little ones!)
- This bottle is small, but mighty. It’s incredibly economical with 40 - 50 applications in every bottle
Our Flea Repellent is made with 100% Natural Ingredients which are known to repel fleas but are non-toxic to dogs and their owners:
- Neem Oil and Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Peppermint & Thyme; in a Sunflower Oil base.
Packaged in a 40ml easy-squeeze recyclable bottle
WashBar Flea Repellent is used in a similar way to a topical treatment: apply 3 - 4 drops of the repellent directly onto the dog's skin by parting the hair at the nape of their neck and do the same with another 3 - 4 drops at the base of their tail. (These figures are for a medium to large sized dog. For small dogs 2 drops is usually enough). Brushing helps distribute the product through the coat. It is just as effective if applied to the inside of the dog's collar; many pet owners find this method easier and during summer when applications are required more regularly.
Apply once a month and after every wash during the winter months. Apply at least once a week and after every wash during the flea season - it can be applied daily if needed. During high flea season, sprinkle the repellent on the dogs bedding as well.