WashBar 100% Natural Daily Spritzers ( 250ml )
Instant fresh smelling dog
We know that dogs will be dogs and sometimes it’s just not convenient to give them a bath.
Now you can freshen up your dog and their surroundings without having to get the dog wet.
- Perfect to keep the dog smelling fresh between baths, when it’s too wet, too cold or just not convenient to wash them
- Refresh their bedding and your senses – perfect for that ‘doggy’ smell on the couch, car, bed or carpet
- So natural, you can use them as a general air freshener in your home, office or car
- No synthesized perfumes or nasty alcohol to irritate sensitive skin on dogs (or humans!)
- Safe to use in conjunction with WashBar 100% Flea Repellent or topical flea and tick products
- Three unique blends developed to appeal to just about everyone. Even guys like the smell of Citrus+Manuka or Flea+Freshen, and won’t complain that you’ve made their dog smell girly. Or if you’re into warm, traditional floral fragrances then Lavender+Primrose is perfect for you and your dog.
Our range of fragrances has been developed to appeal to just about everyone:
Lavender+Primrose - nourishes and soothes
Packed full of lavender, this spritzer soothes your pet while the Evening Primrose Oil helps nourish their coat. Leaves your dog smelling deliciously sweet and fresh between washes.
Perfect for calming a stressed animal – before a trip to the vet, during fireworks, etc. Made with spray-free lavender grown in beautiful NZ. Can be used on dogs & puppies, cats & kittens, rabbits & guinea pigs, horses & cows – any animals really.
Citrus+Manuka – zesty fresh
Bloke friendly fragrance that leaves your dog smelling zesty fresh. Manuka Pure Essential oil helps combat skin irritation and infections while Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential oil deodorises coats and refreshes the senses.
Flea+Freshen - repels fleas and freshens coats
Does just what it says on the bottle. Neem oil together with other pure essential oils help repel fleas. Your dog will smell business-like and fresh between washes. Flea+Freshen is the most effective of the 3 fragrances at masking the smell of stinky wet dog in the back of the car - enabling you to drive in comfort with the windows up and the heater or air-conditioning on. All in a man-friendly fragrance as well.
You won’t find any nasty alcohol or preservatives in our spritzers. Our range of 100% Natural Daily Spritzers use Manuka and Kanuka hydrosols - a by-product of essential oil distillation. Unlike manufactured hydrosols, genuine hydrosols contain the very essence of everything that was contained within the plant when it was still alive and growing. These hydrosols have natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. As well as providing a genuine benefit to the skin of the animal, they also act as a natural preservative for the product.
Lavender+Primrose: Water (aqua), Lavender hydrosol, Manuka hydrosol (Leptospermum scoparium), Lavender Pure Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia Pacific Blue), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis).
Citrus+Manuka: Water (aqua), Manuka hydrosol (Leptospermum scoparium), Kanuka hydrosol (Kunzea ericoides), Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil (Backhousia citriodora).
Flea+Freshen: Water (aqua), Manuka hydrosol (Leptospermum scoparium), Kanuka hydrosol (Kunzea ericoides), Neem oil, Pure Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Thyme and Peppermint.
How to use:
Our spritzers are an easy to use spray on freshener - to make the dog smell nicer in those spells between baths, or when the dog in the back of the car starts smelling like you wish you were somewhere else, anywhere but the same confined space as the dog.
- Spray liberally onto your animals’ coat - one or two squirts for a very small dog up to 6 or more for a big 60kg+ dog. It's totally safe, you can't overdo it
- If your dog is nervous about being sprayed with something, spray into your hands and gently rub through their coat
- You can also use it as a general air freshener and spray it around the room or the car, or use directly onto dog bedding, car upholstery, the couch, the carpet – anywhere your animals sit, lie or generally hang out.