Natural Pet Bio3 Pre & Pro Powder ( 30 sachets )
This synbiotic formula of probiotics and prebiotics helps to ensure the intestinal microflora are well balanced. The internal balance of gastrointestinal tract of your pets influence their overall health. Maintaining a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system are crucial to your pet’s general well being and long-term health. This symbiotic combination of these 3 patented live and active bacteria has a synergistic effect on the growth of the live bacteria as well as the natural microflora. These 3 strains of live bacteria proliferate actively throughout the intestinal tract through symbiosis, which enhance their growth by about 20 times faster than when they are cultured alone. This supplement is formulated to deliver live and active bacteria into your pet's digestive system which is not found in their daily diet. It also provides the dietary substances (prebiotics) which are the preferred food source for a selected group of microflora living in the gut to thrive in numbers that benefits your pet’s health. When prebiotics are fermented by beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) are produced. SCFA’s have many health benefits.
Health Benefits of Probiotics and Prebiotics:
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system due to food intolerance, stress, illnesses or medications (e.g. antibiotics)
- Stimulate digestion for better absorption of essential nutrients
- Increase the absorption of essential minerals (e.g. Calcium)
- Promote the growth of natural microflora (e.g. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus)
- Inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms and protect against infections
- Support optimal intestinal functions
- Relieve of digestive discomforts (e.g. constipation, irritable bowel syndrome) and decrease the duration of diarrhoea
- Enhance body’s natural immune system
- Reduce blood lipid and cholesterol levels
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer
- Support the control of glucose
- Reduce faecal odour
Enterococcus faecium T-110
Clostridium butyricum TO-A
Bacillus mesentericus TO-A
Soluble Fibres (Prebiotics):
Inulin Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Flavour, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate. DIRECTIONS OF USE: Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat and small animal. It is suitable for puppies, kittens and senior pets.
It can be mixed or sprinkled on top of your pet’s favourite food. For dry food, sprinkle with some water. It can also be mixed with water, juices or milk. Do not mix with hot food, hot water or warm milk. This supplement can be used on a long-term basis to promote a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system. It may help to reduce tear stains, eliminate smelly stools and stop your pets from eating faeces (corprophagia). This supplement offers many benefits to your pets and helps them to improve their health and other associated health problems.
PACK SIZE: 2g x 30 sachets.